Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow!







So my friends in Norway are totally going to make fun of us for this "snowstorm". It rarely snows here in Texas. Last night I posted that I had seen news reports of snow in our area but we had not seen it. Well, this morning we woke up to a Texas Winter Wonderland. We actually had about a quarter of an inch of accumulation. I guess it was a lot worse in the northern suburbs because schools were closed and there were wrecks on all the roads. Not a lot of excitement here and the roads were fine. We took Katherine out this morning and she was not sure what to think of it. She did not want to walk and was quite concerned about the mess of snow that stuck to her rain boots (thanks Hilde). She wore the boots all morning. It this is how she reacted to a tiny bit of snow, I shudder to think of how she would have enjoyed a winter in Oslo.

2 comments:

Sundee said...

Can't see the pics, but can't wait!

Beth said...

You just got a dusting. We had over 4 inches. We made a 6 ft snowman. i should post it. Mighty fine Texas snowman he was!!