I am cleaning out and really trying hard to get rid of stuff. So, for those of you who are local, let me know if you want any of these things. I have some listed on Craig's list but anything not claimed by Sunday night is being donated on Monday.
-several years worth of National Geographic Adventure Traveler Magazine (Great articles and photos, a teacher might use for projects)
-about 5 or 6 years of Martha Stewart Living magazine (Taken)
-Twin comforter set (comforter, dust ruffle, pillow cases)
-Queen sheets (floral and navy)
-tan and white shower curtain
-tan, white, yellow and blue bath mat
-red and denim plaid pillows (Taken)
-George foreman grill
-sandwich maker
-old stand mixer (1950's but works)
-blender
I won't post my email address but if you know me you already have it or you can leave a comment.
3 comments:
I will totally claim the Martha Stewart Living magazines! Love them!
Did you see the Oprah last week about hoarding? That episode will make you clean out a junk drawer fast!
I did not see it last week but I have seen that episode or a similar one before. I don't feel like my problem is actually "hoarding" but just not getting around to getting rid of stuff. I think I might use it again or things are sentimental. We have a carload of stuff ready to go tomorrow though and it feels to good.
Post a Comment