This is Katherine saying her new favorite (and my least favorite) phrase, "I have it!" when JP told them there was an egg they missed.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter weekend celebrations
We had a great Easter weekend. The weather was great and we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family. On Saturday we went to a neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Katherine and Cale were the youngest by far. They gave them a head start and then some of the big kids actually wanted to just give Katherine eggs. The problem was that they were all filled with chocolate candy which of course she wanted to devour. A little is fine, a lot makes for a crazy toddler.

Katherine especially enjoyed finding all of the eggs around the fountain.
Cale enjoyed an entire mini Reece's in one bite. He was making some pretty funny faces.
Sunday we went to church. I love seeing all of the kids in their Easter finery. Luckily we did not have any wardrobe struggles as we often do and all pieces matched. We were also lucky that there were no potty training incidents at church in the Easter dress.
Nana and Pops came over after church for Easter basket gifts, an egg hunt and lunch.
A pretty new dress from Grammy and Grandad
Stickers, Color Wonder paper and a bunny
It is pretty easy to be successful at an egg hunt when you are the only one hunting and four adults let you know if you missed an egg. 
I felt bad because I did not refill the eggs and she was so disappointed when most of them were empty.
We tried really hard to get some good pictures but Katherine did NOT want to be held and was not cooperating with the picture taking plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I love the one of her in the chair.
Post a Comment