Thursday, March 6, 2008

A day at the Arbo

I love going to the Arboretum. So much so that we have a family membership and I can take up to 5 other adults with me when I go. Therefore, when the weather is nice I go often. Last week I took Amy and her kids JG and Ava. The weather was perfect - not too warm, not too cool and slightly overcast.

I bought Katherine a tutu last month and gave it to her for her birthday. I would love to get some really girly pictures at the arboretum when the flowers are in full bloom in a few weeks. We brought the tutu with us so that she would get used to it. Some pictures are cute but she was not having her best hair day. She would not let me put it in a bow or clip without a struggle.


Sharing raisins
JG and Katherine had a great time running around, holding hands, playing in the fountain and just being busy toddlers.



1 comment:

Jaime and Will said...

JG and Katherine look like little love birds! Very cute!