Why? Because she has curls. Today it was a little humid and they went outside at MDO this afternoon. When I picked her up I was shocked at how curly her hair was. It has gotten a lot longer lately so it is quite pretty.
I have never had a curl in my life. Being in high school in the late 80's and college in the early 90's meant that I was supposed to have a lot of big curls. I would get up every morning to hot roll my hair. I would use all kinds of hair spray and by the time I got to school it was stick straight. I rarely even try anymore. I used hot rollers last week for Easter and Katherine had no clue what they were because she had never seen me use them before.
3 comments:
I can't believe how long Katherine's hair is getting!!Unfortunately, it looks like Sophia is going to have stick straight thin hair. I have a feeling she'll become very familiar with hot rollers!!
Will and Jaime, you could be surprised with Sophia's hair. I don't think we realized that Katherine had a little curl in her hair when it was Sophia's length. If Sophia's hair is straight maybe she will be lucky and be in high school at a time like now where stick straight hair is in style. I have friends who are jealous of me because they have to use straightening irons to accomplish what comes naturally for me. It just depends on the fashion as to if you are happy with your hair or not.
whatever! you have awesome hair! even in college i thought it was so pretty, shiny & straight. always very healthy. i have to blow dry mine for an hour to get it to look the way yours does when it air dries.
you make me laugh.
k's hair is super cute curly. o's hair was even curlier than usual today b/c of the rain. love those curls.
chrys
Post a Comment