Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catching up

There are a lot of photos from the past few weeks that I have not posted so tonight's post is all about catching up. No potty (training) talk, I promise!

We were all outside and working in the garages. Sam saw a huge grasshopper. Being the science nerds that we are we turned it into a lesson and got Katherine interested in the "hopper".
We got her to touch it hoping that it would jump really high but it was pretty lazy.
She even decided that she wanted to give it a kiss. She is so funny, she is scared of some insects and not others. I think part of it is if it is in the house or outside. I have made sure that I never freak out about bugs because I don't want to have a wimpy little girl.
Madi and Ben came over to celebrate Madi's birthday with cupcakes from Sprinkles (very yummy I might add). The kids decided to go play the piano. They both love music and had quite the fun time playing and singing.


Our playgroup went to the park for a picnic and outdoor fun. Katherine loves to just run. She and Robert were all over the field.
To get them back to where we were eating, Janna convinced Katherine to chase her.
Then when Katherine would catch Janna they would both fall down on the ground. I love my group of mommy friends and the fact that we are all helping to raise one another's kids. These women all love Katherine and I love all of their kids. It is a true community.

Mommy, I'm tall!

When it was time to leave Katherine insisted on carrying my backpack along with her lunch box and cup. You can see that it was a bit too big for her and it took forever to get to the car. She is Miss Independent.

No comments: