Yes we go to the Arboretum a lot and therefore have a lot of pictures there. We love it and have a membership. Right now the spring festival is going on and the tulips are out. It was pretty but I think in a week even more flowers will be in bloom.
Katherine was running everywhere. She wanted to walk through the flowers (a big no-no) and she wanted to pick flowers. I was glad to have mom there to manage the stroller so that I could chase her around.
The kids always love to play in the little houses so we saved that until the end. Katherine loved this house and was obsessed with shutting the door yet the door opened on its own. It was pretty funny.
1 comment:
We're also working on the "no picking" rule with the tulips in our backyard.
Sophia wore her Norway shirt on Thursday. Was that the same day? If so, cool!!
Post a Comment