I have found a number of pictures that I have not posted yet so I thought I would do a random post to catch up on some of the fun things I have missed.
A few Sundays ago we went to a children's jazz concert at a trendy club in the
Grunerlakka area called
Bla. There were young kiddo swarming the place and a parking lot of strollers outside. It was quite an interesting concert. The duo was called
Tu'ba. A guy was playing a tuba and a girl was singing with him. It was cool but nothing I would plan to buy to listen to.

Katherine enjoyed most of the concert sitting on her daddy's lap.

One night that I did not feel like cooking because it had been about my worst day with Katherine so far, a day full of meltdowns and no nap, I called Sam and asked him to pick up some Thai food. My order was for Pad Thai and a couple of spring rolls. I was taken aback a little to see the tail of a shrimp coming from my spring roll. It was actually quite
tasty though very different.

One day while walking to the park I noticed a beer truck with a long hose going into a pub. I guess they were filling the tap like a gas truck would fill the pump. Sam said he was not so sure about beer coming from a rubber hose.

One sunny day Katherine was enthralled by her shadow. She started waving around to watch what it would do. You can tell we are far north as this picture was taken at about 2pm and the shadow is very long.

Katherine loves going to church and playing with her friends. Here she is with Aaron, Caleb and Anna. They also love to play with her. It is fun to see her with the big kids.
This week we went downtown for a Chinese culture festival I saw advertised. It was pretty lame and small but Katherine did enjoy painting on the mural. Notice the funny booties they made them wear.
Last Saturday it was really cold. I made Katherine wear her mittens. They only lasted a few minutes. I don't know what we will do when it is really cold and they are necessary.
When my parents came to visit Mom brought a portable DVD player so I would allow Katherine to watch her Baby Einstein
DVD without playing with my computer. She loves it though she would still rather watch on mommy's computer because it is the big screen, has lots of buttons and usually means sitting in mommy's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment