Another video for your viewing pleasure.
One of Katherine's favorite books that we brought with us is "5 Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree". The other morning she was in our bed as I was trying to catch some last minutes of sleep. This book came with her to our bed. She started turning the pages and acting out some of the arts and saying some of the words. The cutest is when the crocodile goes "snap". Katherine actually says is more like "naaaaps".
We recorded the entire story but it took awhile so I just posted a sample of her acting out the story. At the end of the story the mama monkey scolds the monkeys for teasing the crocodile and Katherine shakes her finger and says, "no, no, no".
3 comments:
Very very cute!!! I loved it when Caitlin was about 2 and would repeat everything you said and would make all the animal sounds...She LOVES to watch home videos of herself. It is nice to have their sweet voices recorded because it all changes so quickly.
Now I'm left wondering where the monkey is... :)
Love it! We actually broke our "no tv" rule the other day to let Evie watch herself on video (that's not really tv, is it?). She was fascinated!
Post a Comment