Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ahhh Fawff Eewe

What does that mean? "I love you" in Katherine speak.

I have been working on getting her to say that wonderful phrase for awhile. She can repeat each individual word, but not the entire phrase - until today. I was showing Daddy at the breakfast table what we had been working on and she surprised me by saying "ahh fawff eewe" all by herself. It was so sweet. Later when we were working on it, I started to say each word for her to repeat. When I said "I", she said "fawff", and then I said "you".

Who can know if she truly knows what it means but it is the sweetest phrase I have heard her utter.
Recreating it on video she did not say the entire phrase on her own but you can see how cute it is.

3 comments:

Nana and Pops said...

That is so precious. I fawff her, too. Love, Nana

Jaime and Will said...

how cute! I love the video!

Rich and Jen said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a big girl! That is so precious!!!! I can't wait to see her (and her mommy & daddy) again in person! :o)