Naps are another story. We are just on the go so much and she has not been able to fall into a consistent schedule. Katherine has not really had a consistent schedule so I guess this is not a surprise. The problem with this is that we are not always at home by her crib when it is time for a nap. So, Katherine has become adaptable.
She has fallen asleep in the back pack. You should have seen me the other day when she fell asleep there this week when I was unlocking the door to our building. I somehow successfully got her to continue her nap for 2 hours in my bed without waking her up. I kept her on my back and laid down on the bed on my stomach. Then I slowly slid her off.
She has slept in our arms while in transit or eating out many times.
Again I was impressed with myself as I successfully transferred her from my lap to the restaurant bend for a nap that was over an hour long (really slow restaurant.)
And she frequently falls asleep in her stroller. This has been a huge help many times though it is not fool proof. There have been plenty of times that we were out and I wished she would sleep in her stroller but I pushed my limits and ended up carrying her home. Not fun!

1 comment:
I love that picture of her sleeping next to you at the restaurant! You guys sound so busy that its a good thing she can just sack out wherever now.
Post a Comment