Last fall I took several hundred photos of Katherine in the pumpkin patch at the Arboretum. This year, no arboretum, no pumpkin patch, but it is actually fall and we have color in the trees at
Frogner Park.

My goal tonight was to have a "Fall Photo Shoot". I put Katherine in my favorite fall outfit complete with tights and boots. It did not go well. My mistake was waiting until Sam got off work so we could all go to the park. That meant there was not enough light. I either had to take photos with a flash which ruined the color or on manual which meant I got a lot
fo blurry ones. I did end up with a few decent pictures what with editing of color, etc. are cute.
I bought one pumpkin for
way too much money 2 weeks ago and I wanted to have Katherine play with it in the pictures. She was not interested. She babbled on and on to me, I think about how she wanted me to take the
pumpkin back.
I planned to go to an area where people had made piles of leaves so that she could jump in the leaves and throw them around but by the time we got there, her hands were literally blue. It was weird because it was not actually that cold.
3 comments:
Those pics did turn out really cute! I love the first one - her eyes stand out so much with all that yellow and orange behind them.
I agree - that first one is great! The others are cute too. Sorry to hear it was a frustrating trip, but from this side it looks like you got great pictures. Ah, to have leave like that around here!!!
Very cute!
Post a Comment