You hang bras from the telephone wires of course! At least that is what we found here in Oslo. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month over here just as it is back home and downtown was wearing pink. For one weekend there were bras all over the place in the Aker Brygge area by the wharf. In the mall we also found a "bra-delier" (kind of like a chandelier).
In all seriousness, I think that October's breast cancer awareness focus is great. It is such a serious and devastating illness. I am lucky that I have not had any close relatives affected by it but we have had other cancer in our family and I have had friends moms and mom's friends who have been affected by breast cancer.
1 comment:
It makes me happy to see all nations support the cause! Odd about the bras, but whatever gets the attention and awareness out to the public...
Post a Comment