Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Let's talk about the weather

That is always what people think of when describing mundane or shallow conversation - talking about the weather. Seriously though, what is the weather like where you are?

Every morning when I get up I look at the Oslo weather on my computer. Today it was 30 degrees! That is Fahrenheit folk, below freezing. If I had seen 30 degrees Celsius (86 F), that would be more what I am used to for this time of year.

So, for community group that went to the lake last weekend and my friends whose blogs have pictures in tank tops and shorts, I am currently wearing a turtleneck and sweater. And that is inside my apartment. This morning I also had on my ski coat when I went to the grocery store.

What is the weather like where you are?

5 comments:

The Fanks said...

I think the high in LR today is 84. We're about to play outside on the hill.

Stacemoe said...

We went to the Sate Fair on Sunday...It was HOT!!!! It is supposed to cool down later this week with highs in the low to mid 80's and lows in the 60's. Homecomming is Friday night...I guess we won't be seeing ya'll this year!!!!

Erin said...

Finally in the mid-80's in big D! Fall anyone???

Misty said...

We went to the kid's concert at the Arboretum yesterday and I was worried that Madeleine was getting too hot! Holden's face was actually getting flushed toward the end of the concert. But, I think I'd rather have the heat than the need to bundle up a little one! I'm sure that takes some extra effort.

Shannon said...

I blogged my answer.