Katherine and I had a lot of fun. Amazingly Caroline was asleep on the floor of the den while we played with blocks, animals, read books and had a tickle war. I have some great videos of Katherine spinning around and singing but I am having quite a time getting them posted so I will save them for another day.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
A Super Day!
Wednesday was a great day by myself with both girls. We joined some friends for a free kids movie and saw Veggie Tales Jonah. Caroline slept through the entire thing and Katherine sat in her seat and was very well behaved. She even shared her popcorn with me. After the movie Sundee and I took Reece and Katherine to Chick-Fil-A. When we got home, Katherine amazingly went down for a nap an hour earlier than usual. Caroline, slept pretty much all day so I was not too positive about how things would go at night. I was sure she would be ready for a party. It took some effort to get her to sleep but then she only woke up once between 11 and 8 so I will take that.
Katherine and I had a lot of fun. Amazingly Caroline was asleep on the floor of the den while we played with blocks, animals, read books and had a tickle war. I have some great videos of Katherine spinning around and singing but I am having quite a time getting them posted so I will save them for another day.
Today Katherine was so sweet to Caroline. I was busy trying to get breakfast ready and Katherine's bag ready for school. Caroline was on the floor crying. When I went to check on her Katherine was sitting on the floor reading her books and telling her that it was OK. She had also gone to get her bunny to make her feel better. Seeing Katherine being such a compassionate big sister really warms my heart.
Katherine and I had a lot of fun. Amazingly Caroline was asleep on the floor of the den while we played with blocks, animals, read books and had a tickle war. I have some great videos of Katherine spinning around and singing but I am having quite a time getting them posted so I will save them for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love seeing Katherine reading books to her little sister. Almost makes me want another one. Almost..
Katherine is such a good big sister. I love her caring, tender side for her little sister. A baby crying can be so hard for some siblings, but she jumped right in and took care of her. How wonderful for you guys.
Post a Comment