Katherine is enjoying playing with another item that I enjoyed playing with as a child. The "big green thing" was at my grandparents house. It is an olive green, vinyl thing that you lay on and lean back on to watch TV. My brother and I used to fight over it. We would "call it" when we got to their house kind of like you call "shotgun." I was the lucky one that ended up with it and it is great for toddlers. You can't damage it and it can be used for so much more than watching TV.
3 comments:
oh, my grandparents had something like this when we were kids. It was actually a chair that folded out and could be made into a bed. We played with it all the time! So fun!
I love the big green thing!
My turn for the big green thing... - will
Post a Comment