Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family portraits

We had family portraits taken when Caroline was 2 weeks old. We used the same photographer that many of our friends have used. He only does newborn photos in the first three weeks and he has it down. The pictures are great.

I am posting a few of our favorites and you can see the entire slide show here. Make sure you have your volume on.
I can't believe we actually got a family photo with Hooligan that looks good.A very proud big sister.
We did a feet picture with Katherine that was our blog header on our old blog. I saw this shot on a photographer's website and wanted to do it. Not an easy shot to get and it requires a bit of photoshop.
Every year on Katherine's birthday we take a picture of all of our hands. I saw the idea in a photography book. It is cool to see the progression.

3 comments:

MrsJennaHatfield said...

These are amazing and beautiful!

alyelli said...

Wow! What wonderful pictures. Words can't describe how great they are. I don't think I can pick a favorite they are all so amazing. What a beautiful family!

Tara said...

Love the pictures!