Friday, August 1, 2008
Caroline's photo shoot
So Mommy has a fancy camera and likes to think she can take pretty decent picture. For almost two weeks I have been trying to do a "photo shoot" of Caroline. We set up a black backdrop in the dining room last week but they were a disaster. We do not have enough natural light and with flashes they looked bad. Today we tried again but took the photo session outside. I finally got my sleepy, floppy baby photos! There were plenty of duds but I have a lot that I like too. Caroline is really a cutie!
I actually crocheted this colorful blanket myself. It is not finished and it is not very perfect but it was perfect for photos which is why I made it.

Nana crocheted the white and pink blankets. They are very nice and well done. She has much better crochet skills than I do.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are really good Christy! Caroline is a cutey! And this is the first time I've seen your new blog design. It's so cute!
love, love, love! i esp. love the colorful blankets in the first two. great job. you are talented in may areas!
she's precious.
hope you enjoyed your supper.
chrys
Super cute, and what a good job you do with photography AND crocheting! She's a cutie pie :)
Caroline is a cutie! And I think your crocheted blanket looked great!
Pamela
Excellent photos, Christy! Good job! And I love the blanket you made - great colors for the background.
Post a Comment