Katherine is such a sweet big sister. She wants to be with her "baby sister" an mommy whenever she can. There are a number of times that I feel quite claustrophobic with both of them on my lap but I love it.



The other day when I was changing
Caroline's diaper, Katherine was watching and said (on her own initiative), "Baby Sister, I love you very, very, very, very much!" It was
sooooo sweet.
4 comments:
I LOVE Katherine's smiles now. They are so big and bright!! I can tell how much she loves her baby sister!
Ever so sweet!
It is so fun to see our older kiddos interact with the new babies. Caedmon is the same way. I totally understand the claustrophobia, though...especially when I'm nursing Libby, Caedmon wants to be on top of me too. Sweet but sometimes a bit too much!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment