Here are the photos for you to vote on for my "dumped" contest. Vote in the poll by following this link. For some reason I could not get it to load straight to this blog. A Starbucks giftcard will be sent to the winner. Voting will end on Wednesday at noon (CST). So, tell your friends to vote for you!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Let the contest begin
Update: Erin submitted a photo on time but for some reason it was sent to the spam folder of my new blog email account and therefore not forwarded to my regular email account. I added it to the contest but the poll won't let me add it to the poll. So, if you want to vote for Erin, send me an email at pipandsqueak@gmail.com. And to keep it honest, if you already voted, tell me who your original vote was for. Sorry Erin!
Here are the photos for you to vote on for my "dumped" contest. Vote in the poll by following this link. For some reason I could not get it to load straight to this blog. A Starbucks giftcard will be sent to the winner. Voting will end on Wednesday at noon (CST). So, tell your friends to vote for you!
Dinner Time by Lauren
Here are the photos for you to vote on for my "dumped" contest. Vote in the poll by following this link. For some reason I could not get it to load straight to this blog. A Starbucks giftcard will be sent to the winner. Voting will end on Wednesday at noon (CST). So, tell your friends to vote for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Christy, I totally meant to do this and time got away from me. It would have been fun.
Where's my pic?! I sent one to the email you posted...
oh well! There are so good ones to choose from!
I love the photo at the top of your page! I had my wedding portrait done there (at that exact tree) :)
WHO WON!!! :)
Post a Comment