Katherine loves her vitamins. I started giving them to her in March. There have been many tantrums thrown over the fact that I will not give her more vitamins. She only gets 2 a day.
These vitamins are great. They are fruit and vegetable gummies made by Juice Plus+. They are made from whole fruits and vegetables, not synthetically derived vitamins. Sam and I have been taking the adult version for a few years and love it as well.
If you are having a hard time getting your toddler to take their vitamins and want to give Juice Plus+ a try, let me know. I actually sell them and can get you a sample to try. Not every kid will eat them but you might get lucky and have one like mine who things they are a treat. By the way, she no longer throws tantrums over her vitamins but she still gets excited when it is "vimin time"
1 comment:
I have a feeling Reece will have the same issues, wanting them all the time. But, I'm interested. Let me know more.
Post a Comment