Monday, April 28, 2008

5 days, almost no nap

Makes for a tired, grumpy toddler and an exhausted mommy! We just got home this evening from a 5 day trip with my family to Tennessee. There will be more details and photos later. In the course of these 5 days, Katherine took only one 40 minute nap! I am not sure why she refused naps all weekend. She has been taking consistent 2 hour naps at home. We did not have a consistent schedule but I had hoped that she would at least take some short naps or naps in the car or plane. So, please pray that she does not decide to try to get rid of naps all together. I am not ready for that as I am now in my 3rd trimester and really getting tired.

1 comment:

The Fanks said...

That was one of the most difficult things about the recent trip to Phoenix. My kids DID fall asleep every day but only 20 minutes before we had to get them up to be somewhere.