Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big Girl

Today Katherine was such a big girl. She did not have a single accident all day. That included 3 hours at church and her nap. She also took her first nap in her big girl bed. She seems so grown up. She continues to say and do things that amaze me and make me laugh. Tonight she pulled out a book that was less than a week old and basically told the entire story. Sam could not believe it.

You may notice we have a new banner picture. We had portraits taken a few weeks ago. They turned out great. I will post more of them later this week when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Stacemoe said...

I love the new pic. Katherine is so pretty...she is starting to look a lot older.

Ashley said...

The new banner picture is incredible!! I can't wait for you to post more from that photo shoot.