We have some new bedtime rituals with Katherine. One regards brushing her teeth. She all of a sudden did not like to brush her teeth anymore. So, I put her on the changing table and I brush her teeth as she brushes mine. It is quite an art to use my tongue to prevent her from choking me but I am able to get all of her teeth brushed well.
We have also started to blow dry her hair. She came in once and asked to do it and now we do it almost every night. She likes the way it feels. I use my brush but there is not really too much styling to it and it always looks pretty silly in the morning. She is certainly in an awkward hair phase where it is always in her eyes. She usually either refuses to wear a clip or ponytail or else she pulls it out during the day.
2 comments:
That's so funny! Great tooth-brushing idea! I started blow drying Evie's hair early on so she would get used to it and not be afraid. It's pretty funny considering that her hair is still not all that long yet, but she seems to enjoy it.
I agree - what a great tip for tooth brushing!
Sophia screams like she's in severe pain whenever I blowdry my own hair, but it probably won't even be possible to blow dry her thin short hair for another year plus...sigh...
Post a Comment