Sunday, April 13, 2008
Guess where we went this weekend?
Yep, the arboretum. It seems that every week I am doing a post from our trip to the Arboretum but living so close and the weather being so perfect it is hard to stay away. This weekend Katherine and I went with Nana and Pops. The goal was just to have a fun day walking around. No picnic and no photo shoot. Of course I had to take some photos and I got lucky that a few even turned out pretty good.


The arboretum was full of brides taking wedding portraits and young teens getting their quincenera photos taken. I don't know what is up with these dresses but look at those crazy colors! I could not resist taking some paparazzi photos.

I like the red hat ladies in the background amazed at the young ladies brightly colored dress. They were pretty out there with their outfits too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think by the look of the red hat ladies they arein a red brigade there is a poaem about wearing purple clothing and red hats and "clubs have sprung up from this. I think its starts when I am old or older I shall wear purple etc....
were you there on sat? i thought i saw you from a distance but i stared and then i thought, "that can't be her b/c her belly would be so much bigger by now!" plus you were alone with no k. maybe it WAS you after all?? with a tee-tiny little baby belly?
chrys
Yes, we were there on Saturday. I was with my parents, so there were times I was not right by Katherine. At the end I took the stroller the long way and they took the shortcut from the houses to the front entrance. My belly is not big at all for being 6 months preggo. Unfortunately the reason is because the baby is between transverse and breech with her bum going toward my spine. It creates a small belly which is nice but it also creates a lot of back pain which really stinks.
Post a Comment