OK locals, where are the good bluebonnet spots this year? Last year I took this picture in a great field waaaaaay up in north west Frisco. I am not sure that I will want to trek that far again but I do want a cute bluebonnet picture. Let me know if you have spotted a good place.

4 comments:
There is a good field at Breakenridge Blvd. and Shiloh Rd. in Richardson....it is basically off 190 between Campbell and Jupiter. You can mapquest it to get specific directions. I took the little girl I am a Nanny for there yesterday....
Chappell Hill between Houston and Austin has a fabulous display. I posted my bluebonnet trek.
http://jillthinksdifferent.blogspot.com/2008/04/blessing-as-far-as-eye-could-see.html
I'm not sure, but that's a good reminder...We need to try to get a bluebonnet shot too! Last year we took pics with all Evie's cousins. That feels like a long time ago! I like the new header picture of Katherine.
Friends of ours found some at 114 & NW Highway--another went down to Ennis. They are not as abundant as last year..
Post a Comment