Katherine and Robert
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Playgroup at the Arboretum
Our playgroup had our annual spring outing to the Arboretum. We have a membership so we go to the Arboretum often and have been taking Katherine since she was 5 weeks old. We have some great pictures both in the tulips and the pumpkins.
I have discovered though that we are at a stage where I need to give up getting good pictures. I will still try but she is so active that it is pretty hard. No longer content to sit calmly beside the flowers Katherine wants to run through them and pick them. Most of my time is spent chasing her and making sure she does not pick flowers.
Our best shot in the flowers
Katherine and Ben - both with funny looks
Evie
Katherine's favorite part of the Arboretum is the play houses. When we get there she just takes off. It is funny that she is so independent when we get to the Arboretum because at home she wants to be in my lap.

It is almost impossible to get a good picture of us together these days because she does not want to be held. So, Katherine always looks upset when she is trying to get down.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I miss TX this time of the year...love the Arboretum!!
I love the picture in the flowers. That one will go in my brag book. She looks so grown up in the first picture--I think she could pass for a four year old.
Post a Comment