I have mentioned before that as a part of my addiction to blogging I follow the blogs of about 10-15 families who have triplets, quads or quints. Whew! it makes me feel like my life is sooooo easy with Katherine. Anyway, one of the families that I follow, the Murray Crew, has 4 boys that recently turned 1. On her blog she is currently having a contest where you were to submit a photo that was on the card on your camera right then. She called it a "dump" of your memory card, hence the "I got dumped contest".
So, I submitted a photo and it was chosen as one of the top 10 out of 110 entries. Please take a moment to go to their blog to vote by Tuesday night for the cute picture of Katherine trying to smell the flowers. As you can see it was really more of a kiss. And for the record, Sam took this picture, not me.
And, I thought I would copy this great idea and have my own "small town" contest. You know, I have a much smaller readership so I probably will get all of 3 people submitting a photo. Send me a photo that is on your memory card right now by Friday at midnight. No fair taking new pictures. I will think of some cool prize. You can send it to pipandsqueak@gmail.com
5 comments:
went and voted. thanks for commenting on my blog.
I saw this on that blog, and it is so cool that you got in the top ten! That is a really great picture, too. I'll go vote!
Wow, that one with the rocket might be hard to beat!
I voted for you :)
I am voting for you. I have no pics to submit or I would, I promise. I tend to clear the camera every few days, so I had nothing on it when I read the post.
Post a Comment