Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Cards

I love receiving Christmas cards. It is so fun to see photos of friends and their kids as well as to read what everyone is up to.

I just finished the photo card portion of our cards tonight. It was so easy so I thought I would pass along my source. I used Jamie Wee Little Designs for our card. I also used her for Caroline's birth announcement. Both times it was so quick and easy and I love my custom card design. Both times I looked at a lot of other sites but when I compared the quality, custom card and the price there was no competition.
The card we "copied" for Caroline's announcement.

So, if you have not done your Christmas cards yet, I would check out Wee Little Designs. You browse her gallery and fill out an order form telling her what you want. For Caroline's birth announcement I pretty much used a design she had and just changed the color. For our Christmas card I was more difficult. I wanted the colors of one card, the layout of another and the wording of another. I emailed Jaime my request and my photos last night at 7pm and this morning at 10am I had a proof. She was willing to change anything but I loved it the first time around. From the proof you can either have her print the cards and mail them to you or you can buy the jpeg file. I like to buy the jpeg file because inevitably I forget a few people and have to order more cards. It was only $24 for the file and I can have it printed anywhere. If you have priced photo cards you know this is a great deal.

If you want holiday cards printed by her you need to place your order by December 7th. I am not sure the deadline for just the jpeg file. If you place an order, tell her I sent you.

ps-I get no benefit from your referral. I am just one happy customer that thought I would pass it along.

No comments: