I love my preschoolers sense of style. She wanted to wear her tutu. In fact, she has requested that she wear her tutu a lot lately. The problem is that I don't know what she should wear with it. She does not have any leotards and it is too cold and a little odd to wear it with nothing underneath. So, I had her wear her tutu over jeans. I was not sure where we were going that day so I had a turquoise and white striped shirt on to kind of match the turquoise and brown tutu. Then Katherine went to her closet to get a jacket because she was cold. Thank goodness we had a jacket that matched. It is quite a funny ensemble though. I call it the Gangsta Ballerina.

By the way, did you know that ballerinas don't clean up? Katherine told me that this morning after dumping her toys out looking for her ballerina toy. I asked her to clean it up and she said "ballerinas don't clean up". Really? I told her that ballerinas that don't clean up have their tutu put away in the top of their closet so they can't wear it. She cleaned up.
By the way, did you know that ballerinas don't clean up? Katherine told me that this morning after dumping her toys out looking for her ballerina toy. I asked her to clean it up and she said "ballerinas don't clean up". Really? I told her that ballerinas that don't clean up have their tutu put away in the top of their closet so they can't wear it. She cleaned up.
3 comments:
definitely one of the more interesting and unexpected titles from you! That actually looks pretty cool. :)
That is adorable. Everyone needs a gangsta ballerina!
Smart ballerina ;)
Pamela
Post a Comment