Every year our church has a holiday display in the courtyard. Last year it was a large Christmas tree and this year it was a nativity scene.

I decorated the tree as normal, even with breakable ornaments within Katherine's reach. If they were special they were high up. I wrapped the presents early and put them all under the tree. She did great. Only one ornament was broken and that was when she intentionally ripped the arms off a nutcracker since the other one was already broken. Katherine would sometimes bring us a present to open but we would always tell her who it was for and that we would open it later. She ripped one bow off of one present and other than that they were all safe.
This year I am doing MOPS again at our church. Our discussion group got together for a cookie exchange at our mentor mom's house. It was a wonderful evening. At 10 pm we realized that how late it was and the fact that we had not even started sharing cookies yet. Here is our group.



No comments:
Post a Comment