I finished NaBloPoMo or "National Blog Post Month." I posted every day. Some days it was a challenge, not because I could not think of anything to write about but because I am sometimes pretty busy and have a hard time finding the computer time. The thing that saved me some times was the fact that you can schedule a post for the future.
I really enjoy blogging (obviously). I have no idea if anyone other than the grandmothers enjoy reading it at the frequency at which I write but I enjoy it so it does not matter to me.
1 comment:
Well, if it makes you feel better, I enjoy it too! So your effort is appreciated...It is so wonderful how everything is documented and I was really impressed with the Blog Book and how economical it was! Wish I would have been able to do it with Caitlin...the time passes so quickly and it is nice to be able to go back and look at everything documented so nicely with pictures. Caitlin will be 12 next week and it is hard to believe...this year they go to Sky Ranch and it seems like the two of us were just doing that!
Post a Comment