Friday, December 26, 2008

The Best Present Ever

No doubt our best present this year was Caroline. What a gift of a baby she has been. She is so easy and so full of smiles (though difficult to catch on film). I thought these photos were cute and I even entered the first one on a contest. If you could take a moment, would you go to this link and vote for Caroline and "The Best Present Ever"? If I win, our family gets a free photo session and we will be needing one soon. The photographer is a parent of one of Katherine's classmates. She is really good and very reasonable so check her out if you need a session for your family any time soon.







We wanted to have this one look like Katherine was opening the present but she was not very cooperative.
She did decide though that she wanted to get in the box too. Funny girl.


Thanks for voting for us. Don't forget to go to this link.

No comments: