Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out for the count

Today Katherine spent the day with Nana so I could do some Christmas shopping. She was supposed to take her nap there but told Nana she was not tired. Plus, she said she was wearing her "morning clothes" and not her jammies. So, I went to pick her up and take her home for a nap. It was one of those days where I really was not sure if I should just skip the nap or make her take a late one. I decided a late nap was better than a cranky toddler all evening. So, she went down at 5 pm. It is almost midnight right now and she is still asleep. She woke up once and I went in and she wanted to go back to sleep. This is not like my daughter. I am scared of what time she will wake up in the morning so I am headed to bed myself.

Morning update: Katherine was awake from 4:30-5:30, snuggled with me in her bed and then we slept until 7:30. That is a total of 13.5 hours of sleep!