The Fall Festival was technically over yesterday. That meant that all of the pumpkins and fall decorations were still up but there were no crowds. It was wonderful. The hay maze had been dismantled but the pumpkin house and pumpkin patch were still there. I had not had a chance to take photos in the pumpkins in Halloween costumes so we did that while we were there. For those of you locally, I would highly suggest going to the Arbo tomorrow if you still don't have that perfect picture. We were the only ones there for most of the time.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Final Pumpkin Patch Visit
Today we met Aunt Shanon and cousins Emily, Nathan and Hannah at the Arboretum. Our main objective for the day was to take their Christmas card photos (I am not posting any of those, they are for Shannon). After we got out of the cars, loaded onto the strollers and selected the wardrobes, I realized that my bag and camera were still on the kitchen table to I had to go back home to get them. Luckily it was a perfect day and Shannon took all 5 kids in to wait.
The Fall Festival was technically over yesterday. That meant that all of the pumpkins and fall decorations were still up but there were no crowds. It was wonderful. The hay maze had been dismantled but the pumpkin house and pumpkin patch were still there. I had not had a chance to take photos in the pumpkins in Halloween costumes so we did that while we were there. For those of you locally, I would highly suggest going to the Arbo tomorrow if you still don't have that perfect picture. We were the only ones there for most of the time.
Caroline was supposed to be a flower to go with Katherine's bumble bee costume but every time I put it on she would scream. So, she ended up being a clown instead.



Here are the 5 kids in various wardrobes. Katherine is dressed for Halloween, Nathan and Caroline are in regular clothes. Hannah and Emily are ready for Christmas photos.
I changed Katherine and Caroline into holiday clothes since they were in pictures with the cousins. Caroline's beret was falling off.
I have a new appreciation for professional children's photographers. It was a pretty impossible task to get a pictures of 3 kids, ages 7.5, 5 and 2 to sit still, smile and look at the camera. We took a lot of "silly face" pictures.
Katherine and Hannah are 6 months apart. They look a lot alike. It is fun as they are getting older because they are playing and interacting more.
The Fall Festival was technically over yesterday. That meant that all of the pumpkins and fall decorations were still up but there were no crowds. It was wonderful. The hay maze had been dismantled but the pumpkin house and pumpkin patch were still there. I had not had a chance to take photos in the pumpkins in Halloween costumes so we did that while we were there. For those of you locally, I would highly suggest going to the Arbo tomorrow if you still don't have that perfect picture. We were the only ones there for most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment