
Ethan celebrated his first birthday on Halloween with a costume party. His house was full of kids (I guesstimate 20+) and I think by the time it was over every toy he owned was on the floor.
Luke is sure a handsome football player.

Katherine and Caroline did not wear their "real" costumes. We saved those for the evening festivities. Katherine was not really in the mood and it is not a very friendly costume for a toddler who gives very short warnings for when she needs to use the restroom. They both
wore their tutus and as Katherine says it, "I ballet".
Caroline's was work over her tie-dye pumpkin shirt so she was a hippie ballerina.


As with most 1 year
olds, Ethan was not sure what to do with his cake at first. He was pretty timid. Mom put some icing in his mouth and he soon figured it out.

Happy Birthday Ethan!
No comments:
Post a Comment