Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick.

Last night Katherine did not want to take a bath (kicking and screaming). She let me pick her books to read at bed time. She fell asleep during our prayer. And, it was 30 minutes before her usual bedtime. I just thought she was tired from playing with Ben all day. Until an hour later she was moaning and groaning. I went in and she had a fever of 101.8. She was miserable. I ended up cuddling up to her so she would fall asleep and ended up in there most of the night. Today she was pretty pitiful and moped around all day. It was the first time she has been sick where she was old enough to actually tell me what hurt. We watched a lot of TV. We read books. We snuggled. She did a great job of not touching Caroline. I explained that she did not want to give Caroline her "sick germs".

Her fever broke (thanks to Tylenol) during her nap and we had about 3 good hours before it came back. In that time we did a few fun crafts and she watched me make muffins. I took pictures of her working on the crafts but not the finished products. Oops. I stole the ideas from other blogs so you can see their finished products here and here.
Her fever did come back and the Tylenol took care of it again. I hope she sleeps through the night and wakes up better tomorrow. If not we will head to the doctor. If you know me, you know it is killing me to be stuck at home.

No comments: