
Tuesday was dollar day at the zoo. Though it was cold in the morning, the weather was a perfect 70 degrees by mid-morning. We met our playgroup out there. Our group had 4 double strollers and we took up most of the patio where we ate lunch.
We started at the petting zoo where Katherine was able to pet a bunny rabbit.

Janna and Robert with the giraffes.

It is quite a challenge to get a photo of all three of us. I was actually holding both girls. Caroline was asleep at this point.

The giraffes were eating. The baby kept trying to take the food from its mom.

Louis was cute in his red cowboy hat.

Katherine was being quite shy.

Jenny the elephant.

Since it was $1 admission we decided to splurge on the monorail. It is only $2 but we have never done it before. I am not excited about the fact that in February Katherine will no longer be free everywhere we go.


It was a very fun day before the holiday weekend. I could not have asked for better weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment