Saturday, May 24, 2008
Sunday fun
A few weeks ago I thought Katherine looked so cute for church. She was wearing a dress from last year that still fits though it is a little shorter and she actually let me put a bow in her hair. That is a rare event these days.
I went outside to give Hooligan water and Katherine followed me out there to play so I snapped a few pictures.

When we got home she wanted to look for "roly poly polies" so she plopped down on the driveway in her Sunday best to collect bugs with daddy.
She is absolutely fascinated by whatever we can catch. So far it has been roly polies, lady bugs and ants. We have attempted to catch a lizard but it was just too fast.
With a mom who was a science teacher and a dad who is an engineer and a chemistry major, we love this inquisitive mind and love for nature. We want to do whatever it takes to cultivate that interest, even getting down and dirty in her Sunday best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment