Monday, May 5, 2008

Catching up

There are always a few pictures that I realize I have not posted so this is a post that is catching up on some of those pictures.

We love to hang out with Gary and Alysha and their kids. We sure wish we were able to get together more but about every 8 weeks seems to be our trend. Ethan is 4 and Caleb is a month younger than Katherine so they have fun. This time Gary and Sam ended up out in the workshop (no huge surprise) and the kids followed. They loved playing in the truck.
Katherine loves the truck and always wants to go sit in it. It is too bad that I don't feel there is a safe way to put her car seat in the truck. It is legal to put it in front when there is no back but just because it is legal does not mean it is safe. I fear it will be many years before she and daddy are able to hop in the truck to go to Keller's and show it off while enjoying a burger and shake. Nana's birthday was April 13th and we celebrated with lunch, cake and presents at our house after church. Katherine loves birthdays so she was able to help Nana blow out the candles and open the gifts.
Katherine's gift to Nana was more toys to play with at Nana's house. It was a gift for both of them.
At the beginning of April I took family photos for Dan, Sara and Eden. Sara was in her final month of pregnancy and I am assuming (and hoping) that she has had baby boy by now. Eden is a few months older than Katherine and quite the cutie. She is hamming it up for the camera for sure.

No comments: