...then she said, "Mommy, I want to read about baby Jesus in the Bible." Over and over she screamed, "I want to read my Bible". Did she really want to read about baby Jesus or did she know that asking to read the Bible would be something mommy would give in to? Well, the light came on and we read about baby Jesus. Who am I to deny my 2 year old from her daily quiet time. She also asked to read about the whale (Jonah).
Daddy's comment is that she is brilliant. Was I just manipulated? Probably.
If you read this tonight, please pray that she sleeps late tomorrow. She could really use catching up on her sleep and we have a busy weekend with lots of activities. Mommy needs her sleep as well and plans to head to bed pretty soon.
The photo has nothing to do with this post but was a cute photo from this week with Katherine and her pile of "stuff" that must move from one place to another in the house.
2 comments:
Katherine's pile of "stuff" cracks me up! I haven't heard of any other kid doing that - it's her trademark!
How great she wants to read her bible. However, you might have been duped! But well worth it. I love the excuses toddlers come up with.
Post a Comment