Our playgroup met for a fun time at the zoo. It was a little crazy with 5 toddlers and 2 babies but it was a lot of fun.

The entire morning was a game of musical chairs. We had one "odd man out" of the stroller. This was Tess' first big outing since Gabriel was born and she did not think to switch what stroller was in the car so she did not have a double stroller. It truly was musical chairs. Every time we would load up the kids would just run for a spot and someone would be left out. Sometimes that person was fine with it and sometimes they were not. It was interesting.

Robert wants to be carried when "odd man out".

Katherine squeezes in with Laurie Jane when "odd man out".


Katherine thought the toad statue wanted some raisins.

After lunch we let the kids play in the water. Of course this was the highlight of the day at the zoo. Rather than messing with a swimsuit, I just let Katherine play in her panties and cover. Several times I caught her trying to take them off!

Ben and Madi

Louis was the fish of the group, literally going all the way in.

Ava is a new walker so she was a little hesitant.

Robert enjoyed the water.

Baby Gabe slept most of the morning. He is such a cutie.
I just noticed I did not post any pictures of animals. I did take a few but it was so much work keeping the kids corralled together that they were not really any good. The kids were animals enough though!
2 comments:
I just joined the zoo, so we'll have to meet up there sometime! We went on Monday and had a blast. What day were y'all there?
What a hectic zoo trip! Fun!
Post a Comment