Monday, March 16, 2009
Silly Girl
Katherine is a silly girl. Here are some random photos from the last 2 weeks. Here she is watching TV in her princess dress, heart sunglasses, Fancy Nancy purse and wand. Just a normal wardrobe for a 3 year old.
We had some ice cream and cones left from her party so we had them for a special treat. I have a deprived child. This was actually the first time she had ice cream in a cone. It was a novelty to eat it that way and she did not particularly love the actual cone.
Here she is shivering because it is cold.
She asked for a crayon to put behind her ear like "my teacher does". She looks like the librarian. I realize how much she observes and imitates because she is constantly telling me things that her teacher does. Another thing is licking her finger to turn a page of a book that is stuck.
When we were in Whole Foods she really wanted to try some cereal. I don't know why I bought it but it was healthy so I thought it was work a try. Katherine does not like milk but she wanted to try it.
This is the only bite of the cereal that she ate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Evie had her first ice cream cone about 3 weeks ago. We all went on a "field trip" to the local ice cream store and she got a scoop in a cake cone...she was the opposite of Katherine: the cone was her favorite part!
Post a Comment