Every morning Katherine has a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. I know it is not the healthiest meal but she can eat it independently and she will eat it. I even let her eat breakfast while watching Sesame Street if it is a day I am in a rush to get ready. The other day I was getting my breakfast ready (also a bagel with cream cheese) when I hear,
"Mom, Caroline is eating by bagel!"
"Well, Katherine, don't let her eat your bagel."
"But Mom, I think she likes it."

So, I run in to get the bagel away from Caroline. It was in her mouth and she had cream cheese all over her face and hands. I was a good mommy and took the bagel away
before grabbing my camera. At least she is old enough that the ingredients of bagels and cream cheese are OK though without teeth it is a choking hazard. As you can see in the picture, Caroline did in fact like the bagel and she was trying her hardest to get more.
No comments:
Post a Comment