Monday, March 16, 2009

2 X 2

Well, we are sick at our house. Both kids have a double ear infection. This is a first for us. It is the first ear infection and first prescription medicine. I hate medicine but we have really been fighting a constant slew of runny noses, tummy aches, coughs and now ear infections for over a month. I am tired of not being 100% around here. This weekend we went out of town (that will be another post). Toward the end the kids started to get a little grumpy. Katherine started to complain that her ear hurt and when we got home Caroline had a fever of 100.9. So, I decided to go ahead and see the Dr. today. I was pretty surprised when all 4 ears were infected and one (I think it was Katherine) had ruptured. The doctor's appointment was right at naptime and we went to Target to get the meds afterwards. Katherine went down for her nap at 4:15 and is still asleep at 10:15 so either she is down for the night or we will have an interesting night when she wakes up.

Pray that we get better soon. I hate seeing my kids in pain and it is no fun to be stuck at home with sick kids.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, excuse me as I test something on your blog...I'll explain later.
J

Jaime and Will said...

Hope they're feeling better soon! Sophia just recovered from her first ear infection too.