Monday, March 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I only have one pink shirt. I put it on first. Then Katherine decided to wear her new pink and brown polka dot outfit. So then I had to put Caroline in her pink and brown polka dot outfit too. They looked adorable together and I just felt a little silly for matching the kids. We did take some cute photos though. These pictures make me realize how few pictures I have of me and Caroline without either Katherine or Sam in the picture with us. I am glad that the shot was taken.


2 comments:

Pamela said...

I frequently dress the 3 of us in coordinating outfits. Yes, I feel a bit silly, but I figure soon enough they'd "just die" if mom did something that dorky, so gotta enjoy it while I can :)

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

If I know there will be photos I usually try to make sure we at least would all look good together.