
I borrowed a friends
pettiskirt a few weeks ago to use for pictures. Well, the day we were supposed to have them done it was really cold so they have been rescheduled. I decided to take the
pettiskirt with us to the Arboretum today to get some cute pictures of the girls. For those of you who have never heard of a
pettiskirt, I like to think of it as a tutu on steroids. After today, I think I may have to buy one. It was so cute and both of them loved it.

Caroline was the hit of the arboretum. I probably had at least 25 people ask me where I bought the
pettiskirt. So many grandmothers came over to have her smile at them.

Driving around in the stroller meant mounds of chiffon were surrounding her.

The hardest part was getting her adorable smile. She was so distracted by all the kids and trying to pick or eat the flowers




4 comments:
Well, there's my answer! She looks absolutely adorable!!!
She is SO cute! I must go to the Arboretum and get our girls' photos with the flowers! Let me know when you go :)
Both of them look adorable!! :o)
I was laughing because I saw the pics and thought "Christy finally bit the pettiskirt bullet". And then I read you borrowed it and I laughed even harder because I should have known better!
Post a Comment