Monday, March 9, 2009

Princess Katherine

Katherine was excited to have her turn in the pettiskirt. I took a ton of pictures so I could get a few good ones. I included some of the good ones as well as some of the funny ones. It is hard to get Katherine to give me one of her genuine smiles.

Here is her silly face.
And here is her sad face.







These on the bench are some of my favorite because they are her real smile and not a posed smile.





5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Those are great pics! We have that same pettiskirt and shirt combo. I'll have to go to the Arbo now!

Beth said...

We should meet you guys at the "big giant garden". Ava likes playing with Katherine.

Michelle said...

Great pics! I can't wait to go to the Arbor. Our plans were cancelled last week due to rain. UGH!

sarahjane said...

These turned out super cute! They looked sooo sweet:) Look at you Miss photographer:)

sarahjane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.