





I did make sure to dress Katherine in a coordinating outfit in case she jumped into pictures and there was anything cute. She did insist on getting in the photo but then she was not very cooperative.

This one makes me laugh. I promise I really do have a cute daughter. She was just all scrunched in the bean bag chair, she would not smile and she would not let me brush her hair.
Caroline was doing so well that I wanted to try the diaper shots with her cute baby legs (legwarmers). I thought they were pretty stinkin' cute as well.

3 comments:
Pretty in pink for sure! Cara has those same legwarmers. So fun! I ordered the bows for Cara on www.abunchofbows.com. They had a great affordable selection I thought and the shipping was quick and affordable too.
Love the Babylegs. Great shots those last three. :)
My fave is the one in the babylegs from above. So adorable - definitely a positive experience!
Post a Comment