First we have the bored preschooler holding a squirmy, uninterested baby.
Then a still uninterested preschooler with a rolling baby.
Katherine, please don't strangle your sister. You have her in a "choke hold".
Finally, both Katherine and Caroline are looking at the camera with pleasant looks on their faces. This is the winning photo and I considered the outing successful.
Next we decided to try for some good individual shots. Here is a very happy but very rolly Caroline.
First up, Katherine. The photographer tried to get a smile or really any expression from her by asking her to look in the box. Not a great idea since the box was empty.
Then we tried standing but Katherine was leaning on the presents...until they all fell over.
Finally a cute shot. I think her little pointed foot is cute.
Next up, Caroline. Since she can't sit on her own, we put her in the box. She is full of smiles.
Then we put her on the floor. She was very happy and smiley, but she just would not stop rolling over. As soon as we would put her on the floor she would roll before the photographer could snap a photo.
Finally I was able to get out of the way and the photographer was able to take a photo before she flipped.
Last we did profile shots and they made a composite picture with both girls on it. It is a little cheesy and larger than I typically frame but it was free with the package I got.
Oops, I think we overdid it.
I was very happy that I got some great shots in the Christmas dresses. We then changed clothes to get better pictures of Caroline. There are a lot so I will wait and post them later. I have a ton of photos so if you want any, let me know.
1 comment:
I love them! They're really sweet! I also love the baby blues on your new picture for your blog!
Post a Comment